Cute family! They are all growing up so fast! Next time we're in Oregon we should get together. but it probably will be awhile like summer but we'll still do it.
Lori, Great job on the pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I think you had asked about the teacup?... I found it in the garden section at Walmart. I guess it's supposed to be a planter. I think it's much more fun to take pictures with!
5 comments:
check it out! all three kids smiling AND looking at the camera. that's quite a feat.
AWESOME! pictures! They are so cute!
Those pictures are so cute. I've been loving the fall weather here.
Cute family! They are all growing up so fast! Next time we're in Oregon we should get together. but it probably will be awhile like summer but we'll still do it.
Lori,
Great job on the pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
I think you had asked about the teacup?... I found it in the garden section at Walmart. I guess it's supposed to be a planter. I think it's much more fun to take pictures with!
Post a Comment