We had a great christmas. We loved our half decorated tree. We were lucky that the kids were good and Santa found our house.The stockings worked great.They loved seeing what Santa brought.
It looks like a very merry Christmas! I have to say it again, those stockings are amazing. I am so impressed.
I love how all the ornaments are on the top, that will be our tree next year!
I love Mikael's post! :) Great Christmas pictures! Such adorable stockings. :)
I had to laugh at your half decorated tree. Ours started fully decorated but little by little everything ended up on top.
I love the half decorated tree! I guess you got to do what you got to do...I'm so glad to see and hear that your holidays/birthdays were fun! BTW, cute stockings!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks like a very merry Christmas! I have to say it again, those stockings are amazing. I am so impressed.
I love how all the ornaments are on the top, that will be our tree next year!
I love Mikael's post! :) Great Christmas pictures! Such adorable stockings. :)
I had to laugh at your half decorated tree. Ours started fully decorated but little by little everything ended up on top.
I love the half decorated tree! I guess you got to do what you got to do...I'm so glad to see and hear that your holidays/birthdays were fun! BTW, cute stockings!
Post a Comment