Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun in the snow - Round 2

The kids really wanted to go out again in the snow. So daddy was sweet enough to go with them. Brooklyn kept trying to catch snowflakes in her mouth. They liked test tasting the snow.


Yes, This is yellow snow. Brooklyn got a little too excited when they got outside, so we had to do a clothing change during the snow experience.

Brycen helped Brooklyn stay upright. Colton didn't last very long. His first steps in the snow he fell, and he was done.


Austin loved crunching the snow and making pathways. There is a quarter inch of ice on the snow, then it snowed a couple inches over the ice.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Crazy. I'm the same way - Stephen plays in the snow with the kids and I provide hot chocolate when they all come in...