I was cleaning up and found a very busy nativity.
That is too cute!
Amazing! I think we have the same two nativity sets. We put the Fisher Price one under the tree for the kids and then we have one made of olive wood that Garth brought back from Jerusalem. Interesting....
I love the worshipping crowd. So precious!
That is so funny!
Everyone wants to see baby Jesus - isn't that sweet!!!
That is an adorable nativity set up! So sweet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is too cute!
Amazing! I think we have the same two nativity sets. We put the Fisher Price one under the tree for the kids and then we have one made of olive wood that Garth brought back from Jerusalem. Interesting....
I love the worshipping crowd. So precious!
That is so funny!
Everyone wants to see baby Jesus - isn't that sweet!!!
That is an adorable nativity set up! So sweet!
Post a Comment