Friday, December 19, 2008

... and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

My stockings are finally done. I made extra so I don't have to worry about it at future christmases. During the year I'm going to go get names embroidered on them. I like how they are all different. Now I need to make a tree skirt. Does anyone have a pattern that they like? Please share. e-mail me a picture of your tree skirts so I can get some ideas. I like yours Emily.


9 comments:

Trina said...

They are adorable Lori!

todd & nicole said...

They are so cute. You'll have to show me how you did them.

Clara said...

Very Cute! I love the board you have to hang them on as well. What a great idea!

Loved your Christmas card by the way; I don't know if we will be getting one out this year so Merry Christmas from the Hayden's! :)

Cooper Family said...

What a super mom! Maybe I should start making stockings now for next year. That way I have a better chance of getting them done. You will be my motivation!

Emily said...

Lori, those are SO CUTE! I'm so impressed! My mom didn't have a pattern when she made mine, she just eyeballed it (and that's why she'll never make another one!).

Your Christmas postcard is such a good idea. I might have to copy you one of these years.

bestgrandkidsever said...

Lori, you are the one who is amazing!! They are beautiful--and I don't know how you found the time with your busy kids! Doing some ahead of time was a great idea!

The Hadley Family said...

Way cute stockings! I am impressed. I like the board they hang on too. You need to teach a sewing class for Enrichment night. Thanks for the Christmas postcard. We love the pictures.

Agent Tal said...

Lori...I LOVE the stockings! Those are the exact same colors I would have used. Were they very hard and did they take very long? I keep putting off making stockings for 'another year.' My poor kids just decorated their own paper bags last Christmas eve...and will probably do that again this year...

Unknown said...

those are so cute! i love them! i am planning on making stockings next year... we'll see.

amy butler used to have the cutest tree skirt pattern. i think it might be taken off... sad :(

http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/patterns_top.php