Let it Snow!!!
We woke up this morning to snow. The kids are so excited. They couldn't get their coats, hats and gloves on fast enough. I asked Austin what the snow tasted like he said "strawberries".
Watch out for snow balls. Thanks Brycen for teaching them how to make them.
This snow angel is for Mamo. It is the first thing that Austin did when he got outside.
Update: Here is our house tonight. It is beginning to look a lot like christmas...
4 comments:
Looks like about what we did this morning! Was your church cancelled too? Landon was sad when we kept telling him he couldn't play in the snow until we went to church, so he was soooooooo excited when we got the phone call that it was cancelled!
Your kids are so adorable. We are loving the snow too even though my youngest is 18. I sure think I recognize your house. Are you living where your mom and dad used to live? Are we neighbors? We're over on Jay St.
wow, it's so pretty! Does it snow very often there? We had about 6 inches of snow ourselves this morning. And I went out to scrape the car off in flip flops. Not the smartest idea I've ever had.
Man, I am so jealous of you guys up there. It is so frickin hot here. Today was 85 with 74% humidity. The feels like temp is currently 92. Very different feel for Christmas. We miss you all very much.
Post a Comment