I found Brooklyn's baby and it looks like she needed a diaper change. Good job Brookie!
That's too cute!If we ever doubted that children learn what they see...
Woops! I deleted my last comment! That picture made me smile. I think you should recrute her to change Colton's diapers!
Sometimes when I am wrestling a child to change their diaper I think it ends up looking not to different from that!
Good Job Brookie! She is adorable! :)
Love LOVE your blog-it is perfect, full of funny experiences and exciting happenings at your house! Keep up the good work, I am inspired!
so funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's too cute!
If we ever doubted that children learn what they see...
Woops! I deleted my last comment! That picture made me smile. I think you should recrute her to change Colton's diapers!
Sometimes when I am wrestling a child to change their diaper I think it ends up looking not to different from that!
Good Job Brookie! She is adorable! :)
Love LOVE your blog-it is perfect, full of funny experiences and exciting happenings at your house! Keep up the good work, I am inspired!
so funny!
Post a Comment