Those are really cute. I'm no photographer, but I've found that as long as I can get really good light, I can get some pretty good photos. Or at least have good starting material. My friend told me about picnik.com - there are a few nice enhancements you can play around with on there, like auto fixing the exposure, punching up the colors a bit, etc. But mostly I've just figured out when the best lighting is in my house and I open all the windows and try to take pictures then if I'm really trying to get a good one.
What cute pictures. I am so in love with Brooklyn's dress. She looks like such a little lady. I love it. I cannot wait to see her the next time I am in the US.
Nice job Lori. It's tricky to keep them all still and looking at the camera isn't it?! Try to find someone with a newborn or none moving baby. It's so much easier to parctice.
11 comments:
Those are GREAT dude. I love them!
Those are really cute. I'm no photographer, but I've found that as long as I can get really good light, I can get some pretty good photos. Or at least have good starting material. My friend told me about picnik.com - there are a few nice enhancements you can play around with on there, like auto fixing the exposure, punching up the colors a bit, etc. But mostly I've just figured out when the best lighting is in my house and I open all the windows and try to take pictures then if I'm really trying to get a good one.
You're much better than I am! I LOVE the outfits-Brooklyn is just too cute!
What cute pictures. I am so in love with Brooklyn's dress. She looks like such a little lady. I love it. I cannot wait to see her the next time I am in the US.
Awesome pictures! I really like the one where brookie is lookind down
so cute lori! we miss you guys so much! We can't wait to see you guys in April!
P.S. Brooklyn's dress is So cute!
That Brooklyn is a doll! Don't you love dressing a girl?
Let me know if you have any tips about taking pics! We take a ton of them.
Nice job Lori. It's tricky to keep them all still and looking at the camera isn't it?! Try to find someone with a newborn or none moving baby. It's so much easier to parctice.
this is my future hobby! I would love to learn photography!!!
You take some wonderful pictures Lori.....Keep snap'n away
Post a Comment