I can't believe it !!!!
My baby is not a baby anymore. I haven't wanted to blog about this because I couldn't believe that is was happening already. It has been over a week so I guess I will share that Colton is peeing in the potty. My little 20 month old comes and tells me when he needs to go potty, and has a dry pull-up. He wakes up from naps dry. It is just so crazy!! There is still some accidents, but he does great. We are still working on #2, but I just can't believe it. I wasn't planning on potty training until next year. I feel like I have had enough of the whole thing last year potty training Austin and Brooklyn. But I guess Colton has other ideas, no time off for me. I Know I will love it when it is done. It is just the whole time until then. D you know how long I have carried diapers with me everywhere I go, It seems like forever, about 4 1/2 years.
I still can not believe it!!
13 comments:
That is so great honey. I am sure a little break would ahve been nice but once it is finished... YEAH!!! He is looking so cute. very much like a little boy. I hope to see you guys soon.
Mins
Wow, that is REALLY young! I'm so impressed! I'm waiting for Noah 'til he's three since that was so easy with Isaac, but we'll see how it goes. Congratulations!
WHOA! That's amazing! I'm always impressed when some kids just decide their ready. I'm pretty sure my kids would just wear Depends if I didn't force potty training.
Way to go Colton!!! :) Adorable picture of him : )
Wow....that's GREAT!!!
How in the world????? Nathan (who is also 20 months mind you) doesn't seem anywhere close. Sure would be nice to have 2 out of diapers. Hannah still has accidents from time to time. Kill me! Kill me now! :o)
that is amazing! We are so behind! Kate and Cam are still loving their diapers. I'm not gonna lie, I'm totally nervous. I'm a rookie at the whole potty thing! Help ME!
Wow. I have to admit that I'm totally jealous. Tyson is 2.5 and no where NEAR close to potty-training. I'm thinking maybe in another year. While I'm guessing it's no fun right now, at least you're just getting it all done and over with. Just imagine-no diapers! I haven't had that in almost 7 years!
WOW!!! What will you do with all that extra money? No diapers and wipes. I feel like that is so far off in our family. Congrats to having 3 potty trained.
I am very jealous. Sammy just turned 3, and it was going to be the big "going potty in the toilet" birthday, but he has since informed me that he wants to wait until his 4th birthday. I don't think so. :o)
I hink you NEED the break! You are awesome! I'm stoked about your baby initiating it...Ashley did that too and it made it so worth it! Be consistant. When he starts making the normal regession during the training stay positive and keep it up! You will be so thankful in the end! AWESOME!!
Lori, that is awesome!!!!
guess it is time for another baby :)
Post a Comment