Tuesday, May 12, 2009

San Diego Zoo/ petting zoo

5 comments:

lynette said...

I love that your kids are wild! Ha! And, that lady in the background saying, "This is NOT a rowdy place!" to her kids makes this one of my favorite videos---EVER!

Diane said...

haha! I love it when Colton yells I touch it! I touched it Mom or mommy! hahaha and at the start when you ask Austin where are we? "We are right here." hahaha!

Emily said...

I can't believe how big your kids are, and cute Brookie in her dress. Cutest kids ever!

Michael and Erin said...

Lori, your kids are absolutely adorable!! I love Colton walking right past the goat that is close to go to the one further away!!

Melissa said...

Lori-my long lost running partner! Sorry i haven't called you back, this week, promise! But I wanted to know if I could add you to my blog list!? Gotta keep runnin'!