Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We made it!!

We are in Madrid we had 1 layover and 12.5 hours on the planes. Brycen did a great job driving around downtown madrid. We would love to go to sleep because it is 6:30am in Portland, but here in Spain it is 3:30pm. SO we are off to do some sightseeing. We will post pictures soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man i'm so jealous! have fun!! love you guys

Grant

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

Have a great time!!! WOW Madrid... I am jealous too!!! Cannot wait to see pictures.

Emily said...

Oh wow, this is so exciting. I can't wait to hear more.

Becky Trimble said...

Have Fun! Take lots of pictures!!

Diane said...

YAY! I was thinking about you guys all day :) I am very happy you guys are safe. Have Fun! and remember to SLEEP IN!!! :) heehee
take LOTS of pictures and get me a little some thing some thing! :) haha! Love Ya Guys!

Toria said...

good for you guys for taking a fun trip together without the kiddos. You deserve it and the kids are probably loving some time with family(?). Have so much fun!

Mel said...

Have fun!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Real Life Roberts said...

so fun! I might have to give you a call...next year we are planning a big trip and southern Spain was on the list! Hope you are feeling better.