We went to the Beach this weekend and Brycen took some pictures of the kids. He did a great job.
so cute!
Wow...he did do a great job!!
they're MAGICAL!! i love brooke's dress!
Lori these are so cute! Way to go Brycen!
What fun pictures. I was showing them to Jared and he was smiling and laughing at how cute they are.
Nice job Lori!
Great pictures, they look so darling. I too love Brooke's dress. Is it home made? They look so good.
Wow! What an amazing pictures!! How fun. And that cake, great job Lori it is beautiful!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so cute!
Wow...he did do a great job!!
they're MAGICAL!! i love brooke's dress!
Lori these are so cute! Way to go Brycen!
What fun pictures. I was showing them to Jared and he was smiling and laughing at how cute they are.
Nice job Lori!
Great pictures, they look so darling. I too love Brooke's dress. Is it home made? They look so good.
Wow! What an amazing pictures!! How fun. And that cake, great job Lori it is beautiful!
Post a Comment