A few cute pictures of our sweet Brooklyn.
she's so pretty! happy fall!
awww! Love the Brookie! :)
LOVE the costumes! You did so great Lori! I am thinking a 'Peter Pan' filled Christmas card this year would be AWESOME! ;0) And congrats to lil bro Brycie on the BAR and the SWEARING! (ha ha ha!) We really are proud of you bro!
Brooklyn is the sweetest little girl I have seen. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she's so pretty! happy fall!
awww! Love the Brookie! :)
LOVE the costumes! You did so great Lori! I am thinking a 'Peter Pan' filled Christmas card this year would be AWESOME! ;0) And congrats to lil bro Brycie on the BAR and the SWEARING! (ha ha ha!) We really are proud of you bro!
Brooklyn is the sweetest little girl I have seen. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment