Cordoba & Sevilla
Today we took a beautiful drive through sanish countryside. It was so neat to see all the groves of olive tree. We first stopped in Cordoba and saw La Mezquita. It was amazing. The first 3 pictures are of the inside La Mezquita. Then we headed to Sevilla, we got checked into the hotel. We went to the swimming pool for a little while, then we took a drive. We went to one of Brycen's areas and he showed me where he use to live and get his hair cut. After touring around his area we got some pizza at telepizza. Another great day!
Tomorrow we are touring sevilla then heading to Cadiz.
This is our car. It is tiny, but great for getting through these narrow roads.
6 comments:
Great pictures! That is really cool you are visiting Brycen's mission areas. Bet he is just loving it! :)
Wow, it's beautiful there. I love the architecture! Can you imagine living in a place like that? I wish we had stuff like that in the US.
I LOVE TELEPIZZA! BBQ Pizza is the best!
Wow, Brycen served there? Awesome! I love the builings they look beautiful.
Holy Cow, Spain? How fun!!!!
Fun pictures! Everything looks so beautiful there. What a fun vacation!
Post a Comment