Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Museo Del Prado

We had a fun afternoon. We walked over to the Museo Nacional Del Prado. We saw paintings from Rembrandt, Goya, Murillo, Velazquez and lots of other artists. We really enjoyed seeing the sculptures from 150bc. Then we went to a plaza and ate at an outdoor cafe. They stared us out with a bowl of green spanish olives (I ate 3 and Brycen ate the rest)then they brought out rustic spainsh bread that you dip into olive oil and balsamic viniger. I got capreese salad and Brycen got a cheese plater and we shared. It was so fun sitting outside eating yummy food and listening to live music in the warm breeze. It was so awesome. Then we walked around for a little while, now we are ready to sleep. We got maybe 2 hrs last night on the plane.


6 comments:

Emily said...

WOW! What in the world? I didn't know you guys were going to Spain, I'm DYING. have so much fun!

Cooper Family said...

I wish I was in Spain! Someday hopefully! Have a great trip and keep the picutres and posts coming.

Diane said...

FUN!
Just wondering but in the picture of you two, it is a little bright? haha :)

Great pictures! Keep them coming :)

Kristy E.B. said...

Glad you made it there safe. Bet you're having a blast! Have fun trying to train over there!

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made it! I was bummed I missed your phone call. Hope you got a good night's sleep!

lynette said...

i had no idea you guys were planning such an awesome trip! i can't wait to hear all about it!