The kids did great! We are going to have to do it again.
So fun, Hailee and I have been wanting to go berry picking. What are your favorite spots?
Yummy- I miss good strawberries.
Wow! That really makes me miss Oregon. I totally remember doing that as a kid.
Too cute! I love Colton's cheesy grin. What fun memory making!
I want some! I totally missed out last year, not realizing that would be our only time to do it. Dang it! Enjoy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So fun, Hailee and I have been wanting to go berry picking. What are your favorite spots?
Yummy- I miss good strawberries.
Wow! That really makes me miss Oregon. I totally remember doing that as a kid.
Too cute! I love Colton's cheesy grin. What fun memory making!
I want some! I totally missed out last year, not realizing that would be our only time to do it. Dang it! Enjoy!
Post a Comment